How To Tighten Vagina Intro…
While how to tighten vagina, is a touchy subject amongst many, it is a reality and absolutely should be addressed. So, what exactly is going on to cause a loosening vagina? Well, there are a number of factors, but only a couple stand out.
Vaginal Loosening Causes
Firstly, what’s occurring is a weakening of the pelvic muscles. So, these are the vaginal muscles that need attention. Having said that, these pelvic muscles are also found in males. Aging is one of the main factors for weak vaginal muscles, but the biggest factor is child birth. The pelvic muscles can become stretched or weakened due to aging, but more likely is pregnancy and childbirth. A tough childbirth, where the Mother has difficulty delivering the baby, with much strain, is a huge cause. In this case the pelvic muscles can tear, and become over-stretched, resulting in the need for a woman to determine which treatment she will consider for how to tighten vagina.
Tighten The Vagina Treatments
While there are many treatments available for Vagina Tightening, we won’t get into long and protracted explanations about each treatment. For the purposes of this article, we’ll touch on some of them, and make some recommendations, based on real world cases.
- Vaginoplasty – plastic surgery for the vaginal canal and its mucous membrane, that is reconstructive and cosmetic in nature.
- Kegel Exercise – Exercises for the “Pelvic Floor”, now also known as the Kegel muscles. These Kegel Exercises involve relaxing and contracting the Pelvic Floor muscles.
- Yoga, Pilates – Other exercise styles which can be utilized to strengthen the core Pelvic Floor muscles.
- Medicinal Herbs/Plants – The most common, of the long list of medicinal plants and herbs for treating a loose vagina, is the Kacip Fatimah (Labisia Pumila). It is used very effectively in numerous vaginal tightening products. Some of the forms you may find the Labisia Pumila in, are suppositories, creams, sticks, gel, capsules, tablets, wands etc.
- Unlike anything else on the market, Manjakani Extract is one of the most powerful astringent herbs known to man. Learn more here…
- Vaginal Rejuvenation – This is non-reconstructive in nature. A vaginoplasty that brings back the muscle tone and desired visual appeal of the vagina, by removing external, and unwanted tissues and tightening certain supportive structures.
- Eating Properly – It goes without saying, that we need to have a healthy diet in order to keep the body, and all it’s muscles strong, and able to do the job they were intended to do. So, this is true of the pelvic group of muscles, also. Further, a healthy diet enhances proper healing of muscle tissues.
- Pelvic Toning Devices – These devices are self explanatory by name. They help to exercise and tone the pelvic muscles. Specifically, the main vaginal muscle (the pubococcygeus or pc muscle). Pelvic toning devices are also referred to as, a pelvic floor toner, pelvic device, pelvic toner, pelvic floor stimulator, pelvic exercisers, pelvic floor exerciser, pelvic floor muscle toner, or a Kegel exerciser.
At this point is where we make some recommendations based on real users, and genuine reviews…
24 of 26 people found the following review helpful(5 / 5) Great Product!
By Jennifer on May 1, 2014
14 of 14 people found the following review helpful
It also comes with a sanitary case that is great for storing the part that comes into contact with intimate parts. It has another case, which is great as well. The instruction manual is good.
I took one start off because the program is very short. I’d feel better doing 10 minutes of work, but the program is more like 5. But, it’s working so what do I know.
11 of 12 people found the following review helpful
I’ve been struggling with postpartum incontinence as well as bladder prolapse for over a year now and have tried different products off and on. I bought the book “The Bathroom Key” about incontinence and it suggested using SEMG biofeedback. I got on amazon and this is exactly what I was looking for. This device actually works. It has already helped me more than anything else I’ve tried, after only 3 weeks of use. I wish I could say my progress has been as quick as other reviewers, but it hasn’t. That could be because I’m pregnant again and it’s harder to strengthen the muscles with my uterus putting weight on them. Or it could be because my case is severe with the prolapse. If you have prolapse as well keep reading.
I love that I can actually see on the screen how strong my muscles are contracting when I do a kegel exercise. I had no idea how weak or strong my muscles really were but this machine measures your strength and gives you a score at the end of each workout. I started at level 2/3 and after 2 weeks I progressed to a level 4. Don’t give up if you don’t progress as fast as you’d like. The day I almost gave up was the day it said I was a level 4 for the first time. Then I progressed to a level 5 within 3 days and a level 6 within 4 more days! I am pretty sure this device is helping my prolapsed bladder get back into shape as well. I can feel a difference.
I previously tried the Hab It dvd on amazon and I thought I was working hard but never really knew where I was at so I didn’t push myself even though I thought I was. Same thing with the kegel balls. If you want to regain muscle control, buy this. It’s a bit more pricey than other products but is SO worth it. I’d pay a lot more now that I know it works.
Quick tip: the workout is pretty short so I run it twice. (I don’t do it at night because I tend to be too busy or tired.) Also, this isn’t just a stimulator. You have to actually WORK your muscles to see improvement.
17 of 20 people found the following review helpful
By A. Grunberg on October 14, 2014
By Rachel on June 29, 2014